If there is ever a time when Manufacton is not returning any data, there are several things to consider:
- Check Internet Connection - Make sure you have a good internet connection. Slow connections can delay the population of data into your browser. If it takes too long, your system may give up assuming no data is coming.
- Check Selected Projects - You may have selected to work on a project that has no data available for the module you are in.
- Clear Filters - You may have set a filter in one view which is conflicting with the display of items in the current view.
- Disable or Configure browser extensions - You may have browser extensions loaded that are interfering with the download of data to your system. The following have been known to cause issues with Manufacton:
- Bad or Stuck Cookies - Occasionally, browser cookies become outdated or otherwise corrupt requiring they be cleared - See our KB Article on Clearing Your Browser Cache.
To test if Extensions or Cookies are at the root of the issue, it is possible to start Chrome in Incognito mode. If logging into Manufacton via an Incognito window solves the issue, it is likely that extensions or cookies are the issue.